Luxembourg - Five stories you may have missed Luxembourg Times
COVID19: Europe's changing real estate landscape Financial Mirror
- Vatican Arrests Suspect in London Real-Estate Scandal The Wall Street Journal
- Vatican arrests businessman in shady London real estate deal Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Vatican arrests Italian in investigation of London real estate deal Reuters.com
- Vatican charges Italian financier in London real estate scandal Catholic Herald Online
- View Full Coverage on Google News
The long-standing, NYC-based urban luxury independent Brown Harris Stevens has developed an agent productivity solution called MAIA. It rests on a Salesforce backbone.
Active COVID-19-related forbearance volumes declined by a net 34,000 for the week ending June 2, the first weekly decrease since the CARES Act went into effect, according to data released Friday.
Legal roundup: Baker Donelson earns honors in USA Middle Market Atlas Awards and Chambers - Birmingham Business Journal
Legal roundup: Baker Donelson earns honors in USA Middle Market Atlas Awards and Chambers Birmingham Business Journal
During his opening remarks Tuesday at Connect Now, Brad Inman called for a new approach on the current strife real estate agents face and how the industry can make a difference.
RE/MAX | Where to Invest in Ontario Real Estate RE/MAX News
In real estate, we have more power than most other sectors to create communities and opportunities for ourselves and our neighbors to have discussions, “walk the talk,” and be the positive change that leads to togetherness and overcomes divisiveness. Read more of Bright MLS CTO Frank Major's letter here.
FTSE 100 and US indices fly after "biggest data surprise in history" Proactive Investors UK